Case opinion for ca supreme court ferguson v lieff cabraser heimann bernstein llp read the courts full decision on findlaw. Ferguson v lieff brown j in a mass tort action class counsel stipulated to the certification of a mandatory non opt out class with respect to punitive damages to settle the action class counsel agreed to dismiss the punitive damages class claims with prejudice despite objections from some class members the trial court dismissed the . Ferguson v lieff cabraser. Get free access to the complete judgment in ferguson v cabraser on casemine. Filed 1 11 02 certified for publication in the court of appeal of the state of california first appellate district division four brent ferguson et al plaintiffs and appellants a091877 v san francisco county super ct no 996044 lieff cabraser heimann bernstein llp et al defendants and respondents
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.